At LeadingAge Florida, we pride ourselves on high quality educational opportunities that are timely and informative. We also realize how difficult and expensive it can be for our members to maintain staff CEUs. Our members' staff are able to earn up to 22 FREE and low cost CEUs each year. Combine that with our "Don't Miss" Convention, timely educational intensive hot topics, quality speakers, educational webinars, and implementation sessions for regulatory changes and it's clear why our members realize the value of a LeadingAge Florida membership.
LeadingAge Florida is an approved provider for Nursing Home Administrators (#FNHAP-18), Nurses (#FBN-2192), and Clinical Social Workers (#BAP-684).
Seminars and Webinars
- Liability and Legal Risks Related to Automated External Defibrillators (AED)s
- 2010 Background Screening Requirements -- Recorded Webinar
- MDS 3.0 & RUGS IV Primer Webinar Recording
- LeadingAge Florida's Continuing Education Chart for Licensed Health Care Professions
- LeadingAge Florida Scholarship Guidelines
- LeadingAge Florida Scholarship Application